BRINGING TOGETHER ALL THAT’S GOOD
An immersive, ever-changing experience where the art of conversation meets the art of winemaking. A welcoming, abuzz gathering place that invites people, ideas and creativity to meet and co-mingle. Have you been seeking out a new way to taste, to challenge the paradigm yet explore small production wines that are the very best expressions of the sites and characteristics where we sustainably farm?
Starting with an exploration of our intentionally crafted, cool climate wines from our unique corner of the Yamhill Carlton AVA in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, we round out your palate with a rotating selection of chef-driven pairings, artist exhibitions and playlists to keep the moment fresh, inspiring and unexpected.
BEYOND THE VINES
In our spacious, comfortable and eclectic urban tasting space in Portland, we bring together our collective passions – wine, food, art, music, conversation – in pursuit of cultivating community.
Includes 7 wines and a bite to eat.
Kate McMillan, Lauretta Jean’s
- Beyond the Vines Goods to Go Kits – PURCHASE HERE!
- 2021 Spotlight Series Virtual Classes – COMING SOON!
- Curbside Delivery – New option when checking out with your wines, Saturdays and Sundays, 11 AM to 2 PM each day!
- Home Delivery – Another option for wine delivery to your doorstep! Select pickup at checkout and choose Porch Delivery option, available Wednesdays and Saturdays, 2 PM to 4 PM. Need wine on a different day? Feel free to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
- More to come! Check your inbox and social media feeds daily for new news! Not a part of our newsletter community? Make sure to join below so that you don’t miss our news.